Sports Premium 2020-2021
Sports Premium 2019-2020
Sports Premium 2017-2018
Sport Premium 2018-2019
Sports Premium Spending 2016-2017
Sports Premium Plan 2015-2016
Sports Premium has been met by (italic text refers to impact of 2014-2015 spend)…
Purchasing of up to date sport equipment
– Purchasing playground equipment
– Replenish core equipment
Specialist teaching for all year groups in school at some point during the academic year
– Carry forward to the next academic year 2015-2016 (in place)
Release of Sport Coordinator to carry out their role
– One day release for monitoring equipment, long term planning and assessment.
Engagement with local schools in cluster sports events
– Working with four local primary schools for regular inter-house competitions
CPD for all staff in gymnastics
– Twilight session from the PE & School Sports Development Manager.
Pupil voice – Sports Questionnaire to include a register of afterschool clubs, uptake of out of school clubs, participation in intra/inter-school festivals
Teacher observations which include the impact that CPD has upon their own teaching
Registers for out of school clubs
Registers for attendance of festivals and competitions
Newsletter articles with sport theme that promote participation and celebrate excellence
Update Governors on a regular basis.